Gothic bronze ring is heavily inspired by the Medieval wedding rings worn by royalty.
From my 3 Rexes Relic line!
Patina and stone color will vary, no two are alike!
Band measures just under 3/8"h x 1/16"w Thick
Consider 1/2 size larger due to wide band
Antiqued bronze (see below for info & care)
3 Rexes box included (may vary)
INFO & CARE: The antiqued bronze color may slowly change over time... herein lies the mystical beauty of this natural process called oxidation. PATINA CARE: Please avoid harsh chemicals, soaps, sweating, hot water, etc.
ATTN Please Read Disclosure:
1. Antiquing and stone color will vary
2. The bronze patina can change over time
3. Please be sure on your ring size for a wide band
4. Semi precious stones are not hard like diamonds
5. Please make sure you are fine with bronze before purchasing. Bronze is alloyed with copper so it can cause skin discoloration in a certain percentage of the population. As with any metal (brass, silver & gold), discoloration can be caused by the pH level in your body. There are products that you can purchase to seal the jewelry (similar to clear nail polish). Please contact me for recommendations.
Please ask all questions prior to purchase, thanks!