Gothic bronze ring is heavily inspired by the Medieval wedding rings worn by royalty.
From my 3 Rexes Relic line!
Patina and stone color will vary, no two are alike!
Band measures just under 3/8"h x 1/16"w Thick
Consider 1/2 size larger due to wide band
Antiqued bronze (see below for info & care)
3 Rexes box included (may vary)
PATINA CARE: Please avoid harsh chemicals, soaps, sweating, hot water, etc.
ATTN Please Read Disclosure:
1. Antiquing and stone color will vary
2. The bronze patina can change over time
3. Please be sure on your ring size for a wide band
4. Semi precious stones are not hard like diamonds
5. Please make sure you are fine with bronze before purchasing. Bronze is alloyed with copper so it can cause skin discoloration in a certain percentage of the population. As with any metal (brass, silver & gold), discoloration can be caused by the pH level in your body. There are products that you can purchase to seal the jewelry (similar to clear nail polish). Please contact me for recommendations.
Please ask all questions prior to purchase, thanks!
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The patina of the bronze has a warm earthy tone. I have some issues with skin discoloration, but that's to be expected. I've worn bronze before, and it has never bothered me. The ring is a solid well made piece of art. Highly recommended for any history buff
For me, this ring is perfect for anyone with historical interests. I was impressed with the quality. I will be back!
purchased one of these in Bronze with a garnet, that was custom fitted. I am very pleased with the quality of finish and detail, Received excellent help and service from Tara at 3 Rexes . It arrived in good time to the UK. Overall am very pleased a great piece of jewelry from a good and caring company, who i would buy from again
It’s perfect and beautiful! Only thing I really would mention is that you need to seal the inside of the ring if you don’t want your finger to turn green.