This dainty silver friendship ring with diamond shaped center is inspired by Medieval Royalty and would make a lovely gift for any Princess!
1) The dark patina is temporary (see details below)
2) Each piece is unique so the finish will look different from the product pictures
Diamond face is 1/4"h
Antiqued brass (see below for info & care)
3 Rexes ring box included (may vary)
The color and shade may vary from the photos, no two will look alike!
INFO & CARE: I antiqued this brass ring using a turn of the century technique called fuming. I'm able to achieve deep rich colors, which can range from dark olive browns to highlights of luscious yellow and reds. There may also be tiny hints of green verdigris, with the raw brass peeking through in some areas! I then buffed the ring with a jewelers grade museum quality wax. This wax will "help" preserve the color and patina. The color may slowly change over time... herein lies the mystical beauty of this natural process called oxidation. PATINA CARE: Please avoid harsh chemicals, soaps, sweating, hot water, etc., as this may remove the wax sealer.
ATTN Please Read Disclosure:
1. Antiquing will vary
2. The brass patina can change over time
3. Please be sure on your ring size for a wide band
4. Please make sure you are fine with brass before purchasing. Brass is alloyed with copper so it can cause skin discoloration in a certain percentage of the population. As with any metal (brass, silver & gold), discoloration can be caused by the pH level in your body. There are products that you can purchase to seal the jewelry (similar to clear nail polish). Please contact me for recommendations.
Please ask all questions prior to purchase, thanks!