Rustic Iron Cross ring loaded with a countless number of crude Medieval studs, can be worn by both pirates & wenches!
From my 3 Rexes Relic line.
1) The dark patina is temporary (see details below)
2) Each piece is unique so the finish will look different from the product pictures
Front Band measures 1/2" tall x 2mm thick
Consider 1/2 size larger due to wide band
Antiqued bronze will vary, no two are alike!
3 Rexes ring box included (may vary)
ABOUT THE IRON MALTESE CROSS: Often associated with The Crusades (11th - 13th century A.D.), this heraldic cross "pattée" (a cross that has arms which are narrow at the center and broader at the ends - French) was not only used by the Crusaders, but by the Teutonic Knights, Knights Templar and later it became associated with the German empire, Freemasons and modern Masonic organizations.
INFO & CARE: The color may slowly change over time... herein lies the mystical beauty of this natural process called oxidation. PATINA CARE: Please avoid harsh chemicals, soaps, sweating, hot water, etc.
ATTN Please Read Disclosure:
1. Antiquing will vary
2. The bronze patina can change over time
3. Please be sure on your ring size for a wide band
4. Please make sure you are fine with bronze before purchasing. Bronze is alloyed with copper so it can cause skin discoloration in a certain percentage of the population. As with any metal (bronze, silver & gold), discoloration can be caused by the pH level in your body. There are products that you can purchase to seal the jewelry (similar to clear nail polish). Please contact me for recommendations.
Please ask all questions prior to purchase, thanks!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I was looking for. I knew the bronze could color the skin, so I coated the inside with a clear jewelry sealer. It's worth the trouble for the rustic patina
The ring looks great and it arrived very quickly.